2.27.2007

rolling along

I seem to have fallen in to a comfortable stride recently. Despite being sick for the better part of the past week, things are clipping along at a good tempo. Coughing late at night has left my sleep schedule in shambles, but that's neither here nor there. Though it has given me ample time to tighten some of the screws on my personal site, and finally collect artifacts for my portfolio.

I have a pretty big job interview in a couple of days. The results of said interview will have some pretty lasting effects on how Tammy and I pursue the next few years. I know, it seems like a lot of weight to put on an interview. But the position seems like it would make purchasing a living space and giving Gainesville the ol' college try (again) a worthwhile investment.

For those of you who missed the show on 2/17, the opening band put together a short film about the evening. Have a gander (said the goose).

No comments: