11.16.2006

Positioning myself in front of the computer

I have pretty much finished the skeleton for my information architecture website. This has proven to be a fascinating endeavor for me. My investigation into IA gave me a lot to think about in terms of delivering a website as a final project. I have spent more time on developing a site plan and hand-coding the CSS and html than I have on filling in the pages with the content I have learned.

However, the site can be found here. I will continue to add content as the weekend rolls on.

-salud y dinero

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks amazing, Ben! You can tell you have been working hard on this. Great job!

Kathryn

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reviewing your website, as well as your presentation on Information Architecture for the gaming class. Great design and content on your site!